Accounting Database and Sql Server System Requirements
Automotive Business Accounting Software System for Businesses
ShopMate Automotive Business Accounting Database System Requirements
To be able to look after your Database full of data, which is a very important task
in running your business, you need to know that your data is safe, that ShopMate
is running in a proper hardware environment. Welcome to
ShopMate Database and Sql Server System Requirements explanation page.
View ShopMate Main Database System Module Screen Shot...
Softhard Solutions ShopMate
is a High productivity Automotive Business Accounting Sql Server Database System Software Package with a built-in Automotive Business Accounting Software Component.
ShopMate Database Software System Requirements
Softhard Solutions ShopMate operates best on computers running Intel™ or compatible Pentium™ II, III, IV, V, 6i, 7i or higher processors. The processor must be running at a minimum of 1.0 GHz (2GH or higher is recommended for better performance).
Please note that Microsoft® have discontinued their support for 32 bit Operating Systems from March 2014. ShopMate 8 and higher are not supported on these operating systems but they can run in 32 bit mode on 64 bit systems!
Softhard Solutions ShopMate for Windows® is a large, Business Accounting Software, Sql Server Database backed system with lots of Data Input. For this reason, only Devices (Desktops, Laptops and Tablets) capable of running Windows 7, 8, 10 or later are supported. There is no support for Tablets incapable of running Windows and for Phones.
Softhard Solutions ShopMate has following minimum requirements:
- Microsoft® .Net Framework™ 4.5 (supplied if not present).
Windows Installer 4.5 (supplied if not present).
Microsoft® System CLR Types for SQL Server 2012® or higher (x86) (supplied if not present).
Microsoft® System CLR Types for SQL Server 2012® or higher (x64) (supplied if not present).
Microsoft® Report Viewer 2012 or higher Runtime (supplied if not present).
Microsoft® SQL Server 2012® or higher, minimum Express Edition (supplied if not present).
Memory (RAM) 1000 MB (2 GB) or more recommended for better performance.
- Hard drive 100 MB. This includes installed Sql Server.
VGA or better Monitor with 1280x768 resolution or higher (the wider the monitor the less scrolling).
Optional CD-ROM or DVD drive.
Optional bar code reader device (only USB and keyboard wedge types are supported).
Microsoft® Mouse or compatible pointing device.
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.1 or later or similar browser.
- Optional Wide Band Internet Connection 256 kb/s (512 kb/s or more recommended).
Microsoft® SQL Server 2012® System Requirements
SQL Server 2012 operates on computers running Intel® or compatible Pentium, Pentium Pro, Pentium II, III, IV or V processors. The processor must be running at a minimum of 166 MHz.
The editions and versions of SQL Server 2012® have these memory (RAM) requirements:
- Enterprise Edition 64 MB of minimum, 128 MB recommended.
- Standard Edition 64 MB of minimum.
- Personal Edition 64 MB on Windows 2000, 32 MB on all other operating systems.
- Developer Edition 64 MB of minimum.
- EXPRESS Edition 64 MB minimum on Windows 2000, 32 MB on all other operating systems.
SQL Server 2012 has the following hardware and software requirements, depending on the components and setup option selected:
- Database components 95 to 270 MB, 250 MB typical.
- Analysis Services 50 MB minimum, 130 MB typical.
- English Query 80 MB.
- Desktop Database Engine only 44 MB.
- VGA monitor with 800x600 resolution or higher.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Microsoft® Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5.1 or later.
SQL Server 2012 is supported on these operating systems (32 or 64 bit):
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, with Service Pack 3 or later installed.
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32 and 64 bit).
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32 and 64 bit).
Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32 and 64 bit).
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64 bit).
ShopMateWeb Online Cloud Based Business Database Application
ShopMate Desktop Automotive Database Software
ShopMate Desktop Modules Explained - Screen Shots
AzureMate Desktop Cloud Data Storage Explorer Software
Software Downloads and Installations
MotoShop Automotive Database Software
Accountancy - Accounting Theories
Ideas for Business - Business Tips
- Automobile History - Automotive Fuels