Welcome to Softhard Solutions Software Forum

Softhard Solutions Global Software Forum

Softhard Solutions

ShopMateWeb - Best Online Accounting Database Software

ShopMate - Best Business Accounting Database Software

AzureMate - Best Windows Azure Storage Explorer Software

Do you have any Information to share or have a Suggestion?

This Forum page is dedicated to ShopMateWeb Online Database, ShopMate Desktop Database and AzureMate Desktop Data Explorer. On this page you can discuss anything about ShopMateWeb Online, ShopMate Desktop or AzureMate Desktop, their features they have or do not have and should have, the user interface or anything of their operational offerings. Our support team will periodically add to this page and answer any disputed questions. Remember, if your 15 year old should not read it here, then it is best not to write it!!!

Please leave your comments and replies below:

ShopMateWeb, ShopMate and AzureMate Forum

ShopMate Features

Norman Ali | 04/07/2010

I've downloaded and installed ShopMate. It looks like it is just what I wanted, since I am in the automotive repairs business and ShopMate seems to do what I need. But ShopMate has so many features, do I have to use them all?

Re: ShopMate Features

Harry Poolman | 04/07/2010

I also downloaded shopmate and use it for invoices only. It is performing well in my business (i sell kitchens). One thing i noticed was the financial reports seemed to me incorrect untill i put a supply price (as well as retail price) into each product. Then it started to balance.

Softhard Support | 04/07/2010

Yes it is a good idea to include supply prices in all stockable products so you know from reports what your real profits really are. It is also a good idea to close all the Purchase Orders which are automatically created by ShopMate for all stockable products and issue a payment for each even if you do not send it away to suppliers. This will keep your stock automatically updated for all stockable products.

Stockable product is a product that you physically keep in stock on your premises (obviously not a labour product which is always 100% profit) and periodically re-stock it, meaning you buy it with your own money. You mark a product as Stockable in the Base Products form by checking the Stockable check box. If you keep doing all these things, your books will always balance correctly.

Softhard Support | 04/07/2010

No. You can use whatever you need. The modules can be used individually. I do not know what country you are in but one thing you all must remember:

The employee payroll tax calculations are done according to the Australian Tax Laws. Compare ShopMate payroll outcomes with the tax laws of your country.

<< 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

If you need to convey any message, thought or suggestion to us or you do not find any answers here, please visit Softhard Solutions on our Customer Support Form Page and leave your message.

Important Note
In compliance with the Privacy Act 2001 in Australia and our own Privacy Statement, Softhard Solutions will not disclose or sell your email address, name, address or any other personal details to any third party.

See More Information On:

Top of Page