Welcome to Softhard Solutions Software Forum

Softhard Solutions Global Software Forum

Softhard Solutions

ShopMateWeb - Best Online Accounting Database Software

ShopMate - Best Business Accounting Database Software

AzureMate - Best Windows Azure Storage Explorer Software

Do you have any Information to share or have a Suggestion?

This Forum page is dedicated to ShopMateWeb Online Database, ShopMate Desktop Database and AzureMate Desktop Data Explorer. On this page you can discuss anything about ShopMateWeb Online, ShopMate Desktop or AzureMate Desktop, their features they have or do not have and should have, the user interface or anything of their operational offerings. Our support team will periodically add to this page and answer any disputed questions. Remember, if your 15 year old should not read it here, then it is best not to write it!!!

Please leave your comments and replies below:

ShopMateWeb, ShopMate and AzureMate Forum

Сорокина Екатерина Александровна быдло

Michaelsousa | 03/11/2019

Сорокина Екатерина Александровна и хамско-быдлячье общение
Кандидат наук кафедры «Техносферная безопасность» МИИТа Сорокина Екатерина Александровна грубо, нагло и по-хамски разговаривает со своими коллегами по работе, которые ей не то, что в мамы, в бабушки годятся в присутствии студентов. Такое поведение Сорокина Е.А. может себе позволить, зная, что шеф - «папик» (Аксенов Владимир Алексеевич) прикроет.

Сорокина Екатерина Александровна "липовый" кандидат наук

Michaelbof | 03/11/2019

Сорокина Екатерина Александровна "липовый" кандидат наук
Сорокина Екатерина Александровна, липовый доцент кафедры «Техносферная безопасность» МИИТа при помощи давления и шантажа, совместно с заведующим кафедрой Аксеновым Владимиром Алексеевичанем, заставила включать свою фамилию в научные работы и статьи, как соавтора. В резульате чего, после очередного давления Аксенова В.А. на Совет при защите кандидатской, Екатерина Сорокина стала кандидатом технических наук с позорной для российской науки работой «по мытью и уборке вагонов».

cloud service

todler | 04/01/2015

the new version of shopmate can have its data in a cloud service. i'm not very conversant with computers, i just know how to browse internet and run programs. i have two repair shops about half a kilometer apart. does anyone know how to have database in cloud so that both sites can use it?
thank you in advance.

Re: cloud service

arden | 05/02/2015

Yes, I've done it recently. Get yourself an account at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/, they give you one month free. Create azure sql server and Database with the name you want so that shopmate can overwrite it with the same name.
You must setup the sql server firewall with ip addresses of all computers you allow to connect and on all of these setup the firewall to allow outgoing communication for port 1433 and you are ready to go.

krazy | 05/02/2015

arden would you know when exactly I should check the Trust Server Certificate chekbox in shopmate server connection form? I am not sure and the help does not say much about it.
Thanks.

arden | 05/02/2015

If you install a certificate from trusted authority on your azure sql server then yes, select the checkbox, otherwise no.

<< 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 >>

If you need to convey any message, thought or suggestion to us or you do not find any answers here, please visit Softhard Solutions on our Customer Support Form Page and leave your message.

Important Note
In compliance with the Privacy Act 2001 in Australia and our own Privacy Statement, Softhard Solutions will not disclose or sell your email address, name, address or any other personal details to any third party.

See More Information On:

Top of Page