AzureMate Cloud Data Storage Explorer
Windows Azure Data Storage Management Software Program for Businesses
AzureMate Windows Azure Cloud Data Storage Explorer Software System
Do you and your business have tons of variable data you find difficult to keep expensive on-premises infrastructure for? Windows Azure Cloud Data Storage can help you overcome this. Welcome to Softhard Solutions AzureMate Cloud Data Storage Explorer System. If you are a computer programmer or know a bit about computers then you probably know what AzureMate is all about. It is Microsoft® Windows® Azure® Cloud's Data Storage Service provider.
There are three areas of data storage in Microsoft Azure Cloud service. Blobs (aka files of
data), Tables (aka tables of recorded data) and Queues (aka first in first out
messages). AzureMate will help you create containers, upload-download your Blob Files,
create-upload-download your Table Entity Records and create-upload-download your Queue Messages.
AzureMate must have access to your Azure Storage Account(s), contained in your Microsoft Azure Cloud Services account. You must have created Microsoft Azure Cloud Data Storage Account(s). You can do this on their website: https://azure.microsoft.com. Create Storage Account(s) in your Azure Portal, then List and Maintain them in AzureMate.
32 bit Devices (Desktops, Laptops and Tablets), incapable of running 64 bit Windows 8, 10 or higher are not supported. Install 64 bit AzureMate (for Windows 8, 10 or higher) for 30 Days Operations Free Trial. After this period, register your copy of AzureMate and pay one time, low AUD$195.00 donation. Any updates and new releases of AzureMate will come to you free automatically.
Install 64 bit AzureMate (for Windows 8 or 10) for 30 Days Free Trial:
After clicking the link button above, AzureMateSetup.exe installer file is downloaded to your system. Depending on your browser (some only allow saving a file, some both, saving or running it), any installation involves downloading the AzureMateSetup.exe installer file and running it on your system which CHECKS for any prerequisites and if any are missing, attempt to install them first, and complete the installation. If your browser allows you to run the file, use it as you do not need it saved, most save the file in your user Downloads Folder from where you can run it.
In compliance with the Privacy Act 2001 in Australia and our own Privacy Statement, Softhard Solutions will not disclose or sell your email address, name, address or any other personal details to any third party.
AzureMate can't create your Storage Accounts, they must be created in your Azure Portal, listed in AzureMate and then AzureMate can create your Blob, Table and Queue containers and maintain your data in them using these accounts.
Common uses of Blob Storage include:
- Serving images or documents directly to a browser.
- Storing files for distributed access throughout the world.
- Streaming video and audio.
- Performing secure backup and disaster recovery.
- Storing data for analysis by an on-premises or Azure-hosted service.
Common uses of Table Storage include:
- Storing TBs of structured data capable of serving web scale applications.
- Storing datasets that don't require complex joins, foreign keys, or stored procedures and can be denormalized for fast access.
- Quickly querying data using a clustered index.
- Accessing data using the OData protocol and LINQ queries with WCF Data Service .NET Libraries.
Common uses of Queue Storage include:
- Creating a backlog of work to process asynchronously.
- Passing messages from an Azure Web role to an Azure worker role.
- Passing messages from a component producer to a component consumer.
- Individuals can use it as an inter region messaging component system.
A good thing about storing data in the Microsoft Azure Cloud's Data Storage Service is that it is very economical financially and your stored data is available anywhere in the world via Internet Network as long as you have AzureMate, a computer to run it on and a connection to network.
What is AzureMate System?AzureMate Explorer System
is a Cloud Data Storage Service software program which has been designed from the ground up in intuitive, simple and understandable form. For this program, you do not have to be a computer programmer to understand AzureMate's various modules.
Softhard Solutions AzureMate is a Cloud Service software system. It enables you to open and run many forms from the vastly improved AzureMate dashboard on the Home Page.
AzureMate will help you to keep track of all your Cloud blob files, table records and queue messages. A single storage account can contain up to 500 TB of blob, table, and queue data.
AzureMate software is designed to help businesses or individuals manage their:
Azure Blob storage. It is a service for storing large amounts of unstructured data,
such as text or binary data, that can be accessed from anywhere in the world via
HTTP or HTTPS communication protocols. You can use Blob storage to expose data publicly to the world, or
to store application data or your zillions of pictures, video or audio files privately.
Azure Table storage. This service can store large amounts of structured data. The
service is a NoSQL data-store which accepts authenticated calls from inside and outside
the Azure cloud. Azure tables are ideal for storing structured, non-relational data.
Each record in a table can have a different field schema structure.
- Azure Queue storage. It is a service for storing large numbers of messages that can be accessed from anywhere in the world via authenticated calls using HTTP or HTTPS communication protocols. A single queue message can be up to 64 KB in size, and a queue container can contain millions of messages, up to the total capacity limit of a storage account (500 TB).
See more information on:
ShopMateWeb Online Automotive Database
ShopMate Desktop Automotive Database
ShopMate Desktop Modules Explained - Screen Shots
Software Downloads and Installations
MotoShop Automotive Database Software
Accountancy - Accounting Theories
Ideas for Business - Business Tips
- Automobile History - Automotive Fuels